Tuesday 3 March 2020

Do not Ignore Complimentary Amazon E-Voucher from Yes Bank

Have you received an email from yesfirst@yesbank.in sending Complimentary Amazon Voucher? If Yes, do not ignore it as it is worth its value in Cash. When I received the email I ignored it as spam message but after giving a second thought I tried to encash the Amazon e-voucher worth ₹5,000. I was surprised as it worked and my Amazon Pay account was credited with INR 5000 instantly. Even then I doubted if I could use this money for online shopping at Amazon. I tried purchasing items online, paying mobile bills and my Joy knew No Bounds when all the payments were successful and I enjoyed shopping for Rs.5000 without spending anything from my Pocket. Thanks, Yes Bank for the Complimentary Gift which made my Day.
Lesson Learnt - Never Ignore Complimentary Gifts from Yes Bank. Documentary evidence is attached

No comments: